Tuesday, May 8, 2012

MAC Quick Sizzle - Review, Photos, Swatches

I am just so glad I got to order this online! I was at the launch of Shop MAC, Cook MAC Collection in TriNoma. I was 2nd in line, and it was sold out already! That fast! I'm just grateful I have great friends in the online seller community so I was able to get one. Whew!


MAC Quick Sizzle





swatch with flash
swatch without flash


So yes, this is MAC Quick Sizzle lipstick. It's a bright blue-based pink in matte finish. It's opaque, long wearing, and the formula (though its matte) is not drying at all. It is part of the Shop MAC, Cook MAC Collection, thus making it a limited edition shade.


PROS: Matte but not drying, gorgeous shade, long wearing, an opaque.
CONS: limited edition. :(


VERDICT:

 I will definitely repurchase!


Where To Buy:
MAC Quick Sizzle
Online (prices may vary)


3 comments:

  1. it looks great on you! =)

    www.fashionandbeautyblog.info

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which online store do you get your mac lippies? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get them from ebay or multiply. :) Carefreeshopper is an awesome seller, you can find her on FB :)

      Delete